Please go through our terms and conditions before using our platform.
Last Updated: February 1, 2023
These terms and conditions constitute a legally-binding contract between Cyphertech and each and every product, mobile application, website, and platform that Cyphertech owns and controls.
- All content that is displayed, sent, published, communicated, transferred, or otherwise made available on our website for the purpose of taking part in different contests and games held on the Platform.
- This document that consists of company terms and conditions is generated by a computer system and does not require any kind of physical or digital signatures.
- Any content that is made available or uploaded by a User on the companies Platform may be moved or removed at the sole and unfettered discretion of the Company. Additionally, it establishes general guidelines and restrictions on how the Platform should be used. It may change these guidelines, restrictions, and thresholds at any time, and such changes will be announced and/or incorporated in updated Terms as the Company sees right.
- You acknowledge and agree that we and any third parties with whom we have contracts will have access to your personal information, including sensitive information.
- It is forbidden for you to register for and take part in the aforementioned contest if you reside in or are accessing the Platform or website from any state, region, or country such as Odissa, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, and Nagaland where a contest for prizes is illegal or restricted for any reason. You are required to abide by all applicable laws and rules.
- If you enter the contest by making false statements, we reserve the right to disqualify you at any time or at any stage of the process, withhold any prizes you might have won, and take legal action against you. If you are found or suspected to be defrauding the systems of the Platform in any manner then you will be debarred from participating in contest(s) and we may take legal action against you.
- The precise set of rules that are listed next to each game on the website will govern each product that is made available there, so we strongly advise you to study them before using them.
- The whole cost of any fees the Users incur to access the Services, including but not limited to internet connection, mobile, or data charges, is entirely the Users' responsibility, not the business.
- A User must register on the Platform in order to access the Website or make full use of the Platform provided by the Company. Until you are given an Account, you are not permitted to access any of our Platform's services and games.
- Before you may become a registered user, you must first establish an account on our platform by giving some personal information that will be asked by you while making an account. Each user is only allowed to have one Account opened at a single point of time. In the event that a user opens a second account, the firm reserves the right to terminate or suspend the second account.
- Your full name, gender, date of birth, email address, password, and state of residence, mobile number, permanent account number card, bank account number, and permanent account number card may be requested from you during the registration process in order to create an Account on our website.
- Your personal email address or a Google account can also be used to register or log in. Additionally, you might be asked for your mobile number for verification, which you can confirm using a one-time passcode texted to your mobile device. The Company or its representatives will decide whether or not to grant permission to open the Account in their sole discretion. To guarantee that we can confirm the identities of Users dealing with one another and help our payment service providers confirm the outcomes of these know-your-customer verification checks with the identities of our clients, we may need additional identity verification procedures. You acknowledge that you will be subject to such KYC checks and agree to voluntarily give and provide your personal information and supporting documentation.
- You must be above 18 and a resident of India in order to access or use our Platform and register an account with us.
- You have never had your access to the Platform suspended or banned previously.
- All applicable laws and regulations are complied with by your registration and usage of the Platform.
- In order to play any of the games on our site, you cannot be a resident of a Restricted Territory
- We reserve the right to require proof of identification at any time to ensure that no minors (less than age 18) are using the Platform, and if identification is not provided, we reserve the right to prevent a person from accessing or using the Platform
- In order to give a child a friendly online environment, parents and guardians should keep an eye on their children's or ward's online actions and think about using parental control tools offered by online services. Additionally, these technologies can stop kids from releasing any personal information without their parents' consent.
- Participation in any Games that are available on the Platform is not permitted for Company employees or directors.
- During registration and at all other times, you undertake to give truthful, accurate, current, and complete information (as required by Company). You also promise to update and maintain the accuracy of all information given for registration purposes. Furthermore, you promise and affirm that, to the best of your knowledge, the information you submit from time to time is truthful, accurate, current, and all-inclusive.
(D)Third Party Sites, Services and Products
- All communications between users and such third parties, such as payment processors and verification service providers, are private and personal. User acknowledges entire responsibility for and takes all risk arising from its use of such websites or resources. User's interactions with such third parties will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies, and other service terms adopted or implemented by such third party.
- Cyphertech may include some links to third-party services, such as YouTube, but not exclusively. Before using these services through Cyphertech's offerings, we strongly advise you to thoroughly study the policies of any third-party platforms you intend to engage with.
- Without previous notification or contact, the Services may occasionally alter or be updated. Company maintains the right, at any time and without prior notice, to change, modifies, or deletes the Platform or Services, information, and Terms listed therein.
- The Services may contain advertising that are tailored to the content, data, inquiries made through the Services, or any other information. Advertising by the Company on the Services, including its nature and volume, are subject to change.
- The particular rules, score, controls, and guidelines for each game can be discovered within the game itself when access Games are a part of the Services. The Users accept and agree to abide by such guidelines, scoring, rules, and controls.
- Any charges levied on Users for accessing the Services, including but not limited to internet connection and/or mobile or data charges are solely the responsibility of such Users.
- Access to your account and to add, delete or modify any content on your Account is password / OTP protected.
- Any loss, damage, or expenditure of any kind incurred by you as a result of or related to a failure, delay, interruption, interception, interference, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control that prevents us from communicating passwords or other one-time passwords.
- You have promise that you will not share your password or OTP with anyone, and you also promise not to permit anyone else to access or use your account. If someone opens or accesses your Account using your password, we are not liable. For all actions taken on the Platform using your Account, you alone are accountable and liable.
- Provided that neither the Company nor any its employees have committed fraud or gross negligence, Company shall not be liable to a User for any authorized transaction which has been executed through the Platform as a result of:
- (a) Fraud perpetrated by any User using the User's access credentials before the User receives written notice of the loss or theft of such credentials, as a result of which the Company has been unable to take any action to disable the access credentials.
- (b) Fraud committed by third parties against Users that might not be able to be stopped by the Platform's security mechanisms or that nevertheless happens in spite of them.
- (c) A voluntary activity or transaction started on one User's own initiative at the request of another User and not by the Company in order to transfer money, credit, or stored value to that user.
- (d) The functionality of any third-party products or services, including the security, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other feature of the Content.
- (e) Responsibility for the underlying transactions involving funds between you and the sender or recipient of a payment or the actions or identity of any transfer recipient or sender.
- The responsibility for protecting the information that you have submitted on the Platform, including but not limited to usernames, passwords, gender, state of residence, email addresses, contact information, bank account information, etc., rests with you, the user, not with the company.
- You clearly understand and acknowledge that we will not be held sole responsible for information you send to third parties that leads to the exposure or misuse of your account on the Platform, as well as any other harm or loss to you.
- To ensure that there hasn't been any unauthorized use of your account, you should check the Account Balance area of your account each day. Change your password right away if you think there has been any unauthorized activity, and get in touch with the grievance officer at email@example.com. The business will work to provide a quick solution to your issue.
- If your mobile or computer device through which you use the Platform has been misplaced, stolen, or otherwise hacked, you should directly get in touch with us right away. Additionally, if your computer, mobile device, or login credentials have been used or could be used without your permission then also contact us immediately.
- Only deal with a service or product from a third party that you are familiar with. All payment transactions and communications/offers made through the Platform are solely between the sender and recipient of the payment. The Platform is not a party to and will not be held liable for any disputes, chargebacks, or reversals resulting from payment transactions requested or initiated by and between Users, even though it may serve as a link between the sender and the recipient of cash or credit balance(s).
- You are hereby informed that the Company may share any and all information related to any fraudulent transaction with the Government of India or any other relevant agency (with or without demand) for the purposes of confirming the identity of the User or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment.
- Please be aware that, in order to prevent unauthorized use of our Platform, we reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your Account and all associated accounts, as well as to enact fraud prevention measures like access restrictions and transaction velocity restrictions, etc., without prior notice.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any blocking, suspension, cancellation, or termination of your use of an Account due to such measures, and you must cooperate with us in any investigation and use any fraud prevention measures we specify.
(F)Skill Based Quiz games
- Despite the lack of a precise definition, games of skill are generally understood to be ones in which a player's talent and effort have a greater influence on a game's outcome than does chance.
- All of the games that the company hosts on the Platform and makes available to you are games of skill. Each game on the internet might have a different level of skill need, and the threshold might change. The skill set you exhibit to play and win each game will determine the outcome.
- Aside from a few restrictions across particular states such as Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Odisha, and Telangana, Sikkim, where we forbid you from accessing our Services in whole or in part, the laws of the country allow skill-based games to be played for real money.
- The skill based quiz games that are available and played on the website does not qualify as a gambling or lottery. If you consider those games for gambling or lottery then an action will be taken by the company against you.
- The Supreme Court of India has recognized that the right to play games of skill is a constitutionally protected right. Also, the games that are hosted on the Platform are games of skill, as the outcome / success in the game is directly dependent on the Users’ effort, performance and skill.
- Users acknowledge that the Games hosted on the Platform are games of skill under Indian law, and that we do not support, endorse, or offer to Users any game of chance.
(G) Services Offered
- By signing this document, you certify that you are of legal age to use the Platform and to access all of the company's services. If you are under the age of 18, you will not in any way utilize our services or platform.
- You are banned from registering for and taking part in the aforementioned contest if you reside in or are accessing the Platform from any region, state, or country such as Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, and etc where holding a contest for prizes is illegal, limited by law, or otherwise not permitted. You are required to adhere to all applicable rules and regulations.
- The users are given a limited, personal, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Platform as part of the Services that are offered by the Company, subject to their compliance with these Terms. This license is for the exclusive purpose of enabling Users to play Games of Skill hosted on the Platform for their own private use in India and only while they are bound by these Terms, in the manner specified by these Terms and not for any commercial purposes.
- In case you participate in the contest by misrepresentation or by hiding any information from us the we in our sole discretion may disqualify you at any stage of the process, withhold any prize that you may have won and take legal action against you.
- If you are found or suspected to be defrauding the systems of the Platform in any manner then you will be debarred from participating in contest(s) and we may take legal action against you.
- The services may occasionally alter or be updated in accordance with demands and requirements without prior warning or communication to you. The Platform, Services, information, and Terms listed thereon may be changed, modified, or deleted at any moment without prior notice by the Company.
- Advertisements that are specific to the Content or data on the Services, inquiries made through the Services, or any other information may be included in the Services. Advertising by the Company on the Services, including its nature and volume, are subject to change.
- The contests hosted on the Platform are not open to the family or household members of any employees of Cyphertech, its respective holding, subsidiaries, associate companies, and third-party service providers who have been hired by Cyphertech for the creation, promotion, administration, or execution of contest(s).
- If some issues arise by your end then the Cyphertech has reserve all the right to withdraw or discontinue or terminate a contest at any stage without giving prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to you.
- The particular rules, score, controls, and guidelines for each game can be discovered within the game itself when access games are included in the services. The rules, score, controls, recommendations, and other requirements should all be thoroughly read before beginning to play.
- In the event of a tie or draw in any contest that are available on the Platform that is being played for money, Cyphertech shall make the final determination, and you will not be entitled to any refunds in such a case.
- This company gives its users a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, and revocable limited license to use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling the personal and private usage of the Services by Users, as provided by Cyphertech, in accordance with these Terms and conditions.
- Without giving customers any previous notice or other kind of communication, the firm is free to discontinue completely, partially, or temporarily providing the services or limiting access to user accounts.
- Users are solely responsible for paying any fees assessed for using the services that are provided to you, including but not limited to internet connection, mobile, or data fees.
- The precise set of terms and conditions that are listed next to each game on the website will govern the games that are made available there, therefore we strongly advise you to read them carefully before playing.
- The content made available on the website by the company through the Services is provided on an “AS IS” basis. We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees, in relation to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any content that is made available on the Platform. Hereby, the users acknowledge the sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from their use or reliance of any content that they will be using.
- You fully acknowledge and accept that by using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our services, you may circumvent, remove, degrade, deactivate, or otherwise interfere with any of the contents of our services. Additionally, you consent to not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other materials made available through our Service.
- Additionally, you also agree not to upload, post, email, or otherwise send or transmit any content that is intended to damage, obstruct, or restrict how our service works. If you breach the terms and conditions or otherwise make improper or dishonest use of our services, we may suspend or restrict your use of our services. Additionally, we could refuse to give you money, rewards, or privileges, demand refunds, or take other actions.
(H) Creation of Account and How to Use it
- You can use our Platform, access the Service(s) for which you have paid, and participate in the Game(s) hosted by us on the company's website once you have read and agreed to the privacy and terms and conditions of the firm. You agree and understand that we have the right to close your account at any time, with or without cause, including but not limited to the use of our services for unlawful or fraudulent purposes, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
- You affirm and guarantee to us that you will not allow anyone else to access or use your Account while you are using our Platform. If you do allow someone else to access or use your account, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for any consequences. As if you are the only person who will be held accountable if anything improper occurs while using the account. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you may not access or use the Platform using another User's account.
- It is not allowed for the users to manage several accounts at once. In the event that the Company learns that a User is managing multiple accounts concurrently, the Company maintains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to restrict, ban, suspend, or terminate such User's Accounts without giving any prior notice. Depending on whether these Accounts are aliases or Accounts connected to actual or potential frauds, any cash or credit balances in such User's Accounts may be combined into the Account with the highest cash or credit balances or forfeited in the sole discretion of the Company.
- You may also be required to verify any credit card or bank account that you use to deposit funds, and also any bank account you want to withdraw to ensure their integrity and verify their compliance with current regulations of the company.
- In the event you are erroneously credited excess funds for any particular reason, you forfeit the excess amount, and such amount shall be debited from Your Account.
- When Company verifies a customer's identification, this does not imply that Company is legally compelled to do so or that Company is responsible for any errors in customer verification that cannot be directly linked to Company's egregious carelessness. You are in charge of carrying out your "know your customer" checks with your individual banks, financial institutions, card associations, and other payment system providers as defined by the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 (Payment System Providers), with whom the Company has a contract to facilitate payment transactions (i.e., to send or receive funds via the Platform) using their services. The company performs these checks as a preventative precaution against financial crime in all of its manifestations, including online fraud, money laundering, and the financing of terrorism.
- The disclosure of your personal information to a third party agency for the purpose of assisting in the verification of your identification is permitted by you by accepting these terms and conditions at the time of registration. Your personal information, such as names, residence addresses, dates of birth, financial information and etc., may be used by the third-party agency to create and furnish the Company with such an evaluation. For further information, please refer to our terms, conditions and privacy statement.
- You acknowledge that your participation in any Game(s) that are available on the Platform is purely voluntary and at your sole discretion and risk.
(I) User Conduct
- You undertake to abide by all applicable laws, as well as any other regulations and restrictions that may be outlined here or on the Platform, with regard to the content that you submit, without affecting your obligation to do so in other ways while using the Platform. Any content posted or submitted by Users on the Platform is not the responsibility of the Company.
- You accept the following by using or accessing our Platform:
- (a) You won't use any automated tool, programme, procedure, or method to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our Platform or any Content that is available on our website without our express prior written consent.
- (b) You won't try to interfere with the correct operation of our Platform by using any kind of tools, programmes, techniques, or other means.
- (c) You will not undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage.
- (d) Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to utilize or index any material or data that is available on our platform for competitive purposes in any way that we have not expressly approved; to send spam, chain letters, games, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether or not it is commercial in nature.
- (e) In accordance with our sole discretion, you agree not to use our platform or any of the content on it in any way that is arbitrary or not for the intended purpose.
- (f) You will not infringe upon anybody else's rights, including copyright, trade secret, privacy, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- (g) You will not pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person.
- (h) You will not act in violation of any Terms of using our Platform.
- (i) Except as specifically permitted by us, you do not have the right to copy, republish, retransmit, edit, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or otherwise exploit our Platform or any Content made accessible on it.
- (j) You agree not to send or attempt to send any malicious software, such as Trojan horses, worms, or computer viruses.
- If you choose to submit any content by way of question on the platform, you hereby warrant that no Contribution (defined hereinafter) shall:
- (a) be considered to be, unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libelous, tortious, blasphemous, false or misleading, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, excessively violent, invasive of another’ privacy, publicity, contract or other rights, pornographic or inclusive of nudity, pedophilic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- (b) constitute, advocate or encourage conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law;
- (c) constitute or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- (d) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to, or infringe the intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) of Company or any third party;
- (e) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature or is patently false or untrue;
- (f) contain advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind;
- (g) harass or harm another person;
- (h) exploit or endanger a minor;
- (i) impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity or mislead or attempt to mislead another person regarding your identity; or
- (j) threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the territory, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- The Users acknowledge that they might be exposed to other Users' submitted content that they might find objectionable, annoying, or lewd, and that we might not be able to stop such content from being posted. We should be made aware of such Content as soon as possible. As soon as the information is deemed appropriate, we will take action. You expressly agree that we will not be held liable in any way whatsoever for the management of the Company's decision in this matter, which shall be final and binding on the User.
- We retain the right to impose technological barriers or report your behavior to anybody in order to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our Platform.
- If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any of the aforementioned behaviors, we may take appropriate legal action against you, notify the appropriate regulatory or law enforcement bodies when necessary, and pursue any other available legal or equitable remedies, in addition to limiting, suspending, or terminating your use of the Platform.
- You are forbidden from buying, selling, assigning, trading, renting, loaning, leasing, granting a security interest in, leasing, or licensing your User Account, any content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes that appear in, originate from, or are connected to the Platform.
- Users agree to follow these terms and conditions as well as all other policies, guidelines, and conditions governing how to use the platform. In the event that User violates any of the terms and conditions listed here as well as any other rules, policies, or conditions of use, Company may, in its sole discretion, take the appropriate corrective action against the user, including but not limited to:
- (a) Restricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of Services that are offered to them of the company;
- (b) Removing or deactivating a User's Account, together with any associated data and files. If there is any money in the user's game account or winnings account that has not been used as of the date of deactivation or deletion, the company will transfer it to the user's bank account on file with them, less any processing fees (if any) that may apply for such transfers as described in this document; or
- (c) refraining from awarding any prize(s) or withholding access to such infringing User.
- Users agree to add the company to their safe senders list for emails and SMS messages in order to ensure that they can receive all communication from the company. Company won't be held responsible if a user doesn't read an email or SMS because it was transported to their spam or junk folder.
- The Company reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change the User's username and inform the User, or to delete the User's username and posts from the Platform, to refuse the User access to the Platform, or any combination of these options if the User selects a username that the Company considers to be obscene, indecent, abusive, or that might subject the Company to public disparagement or scorn.
- Unauthorized access to the Platform constitutes a violation of these terms and conditions and a crime. Users consent to using only the interface offered by the Company to access the Platform. They agree not to use any other method. Furthermore, users agree not to access, monitor, or copy any portion of our sites using any automatic means, excluding those automated methods that we have expressly and in writing allowed for use, such as agents, robots, scripts, or spiders.
- The usage of the Platform is governed by all applicable laws and court orders. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall restrict Company's ability to abide by laws, rules, and other requests or regulations relating to User's use of the Platform, whether they be issued by government, court, or law enforcement.
- Company may not be held responsible for any kind of content contributed by Users on the Platform.
(J) Game Download Payments and Subscription Services Payment Obligations and Consent to Credit Card Authorization
- You agree to pay us the appropriate download charges for any games you download from the Site using a credit card in good standing or another form of payment we may accept, in line with the billing terms and costs in place at the time the fee or charge becomes due.
- All refund claims for downloaded games must be submitted within 48 hours of the original purchase date. Requests for refunds that are more than 48 hours old will not be processed. All game purchases that come with backup CDs are final and non-transferable.
- By creating a subscription on the site, you give the site permission to automatically charge the credit card you provide each month or on the date that your membership period renews, or (depending on the charge card type you are using) to electronically withdraw money from your checking account, until you cancel the subscription.
- Payments are billed in advance at the start of the relevant month or, if not monthly, at the start of the relevant subscription period. There is absolutely no refund of any payments.
- When submitting information to purchase a subscription service on this Site, you agree to our credit card authorization policy, in which we issue a small temporary authorization charge to validate your credit card account. This policy helps protect you against credit card fraud and will not result in a charge to your account, though it may temporarily appear as a pending charge on some bank statements.
- You are responsible and liable for any fees, including attorney and collection fees, that the Site may incur in its efforts to collect any remaining balances from you.
- You also agree that you will be billed for and will pay any outstanding commitment remaining on your subscription or other purchase if you cancel or terminate the Service or any portion thereof.
- You commit to let us know right away if there are any billing issues or inconsistencies within 90 days of the time they first show up on your account statement. You consent to giving up your right to contest such issues or discrepancies if you fail to bring them to our attention within 90 days.
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User must contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per its terms and conditions. Cyphertech has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool is debited from the User’s account balance.
- Users who use the Services are given access to three types of accounts: I "Unplayed" Accounts, (ii) "Winnings" Accounts, and (iii) "Bonus" Accounts, for processing and reconciling payments. It is not permitted to transfer funds from these categories of Accounts to any other category or to Accounts belonging to third parties.
- The terms of play of each game would be displayed, along with the fixed/ variable Winnings amount a User may win on participation and successful completion of a game, on the Platform. Such amounts will be decided by Cyphertech for each game separately. The User would be eligible to withdraw only to the extent of their Winnings (before that expires) and after submission of relevant documentation to Cyphertech.
- Invoicing: Invoices for the Platform Fees charged to the User by Cyphertech will include any relevant taxes. Invoices will be generated within 30 days after the service date. Users will receive invoices within 15 days after supplying confirmed email addresses. Users can contact invoices at www.taksaalplay.com with any billing-related complaints. For the avoidance of doubt, please contact us at invoices www.taksaalplay.com and also if for any reason you are unable to access a copy of the invoices issued for your transactions. We will make every effort to respond to you within 15 working days of your request with a copy of the same
- We reserve the right to deduct withholding tax under the applicable provision of the Indian Income-tax Act, 1961 on any amounts that become due, payable or paid to you. In case we believe that any such withholding tax is applicable, you agree that we can deduct and deposit the tax and/ or any interest/ penalty with the Government treasury and debit the amount from your Play Money and Winnings. You also agree to remit to us on demand any additional funds if required to discharge any such liability.
- For the purposes of section 194R of the (Indian) Income-tax Act, 1961, You represent and warrant to Us that You are not engaged in the business or profession of gaming or playing games, and that any benefit/ perquisite you receive from Us in the form of a discount, bonus cash, cashback, or other similar form does not result from any business or profession that You are engaging in.
(K) Subscription Services Cancellation Policy and Termination for your Failure to Pay
- Anytime before the end of your subscription period, you can cancel the subscription service that you are availing. Any charges that have already been incurred to your account are not eligible for a refund. Any unpaid fees on your membership that remain after cancellation are your responsibility. If you have any inquiries about your subscription or want to cancel, you can get in touch with us.
- You understand and agree that cancellation of the Service is your sole right and remedy for any dispute with respect to the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of:
- (a) any term of this Agreement or our enforcement or application of this Agreement;
- (c) your ability to access and/or use any Service;
- (d) any Site software, application, feature, or content provided by or through the Site; or
- (e) the fees, relevant taxes, billing procedures, or any modification to the fees, applicable taxes, or billing procedures, regardless of their form or number.
- If we are unable to correctly charge the subscription price to your charge card on file, we retain the right to terminate your subscription account and your access to subscription Services. If your membership account is terminated, any Tokens, Trophies, Virtual Currency, or Virtual Content that have been credited to your account may be lost.
(L)Prevention of Collusion and Fraud
- We are committed that we are only promoting fair play on our Platform.
- For the safety purpose all Users' game play will be monitored by our compliance team, and any Users found to have teamed up will face severe repercussions. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you consent to refrain from engaging in any unfair game practices that might give you or another User an unfair advantage.
- If any User is discovered engaging in such activity on the Platform, Company shall be free to suspend or terminate such User's account in its sole and unfettered discretion. The Company retains the right to permanently block the User participating in such activity's account. Any money that this User has deposited on the Platform is forfeited. The company reserves the right to charge users who are caught engaging in these actions with fines.
- We reserve the right to refrain from taking any required action against Users who engage in unfair practices, as it sees proper. Financial fines, temporary account suspension, redemption blocking, and/or permanent account cancellation are just examples of the possible consequences. Any User who violates these terms may face legal repercussions.
- Violating our fair play deposit and withdrawal policies includes making deposits and withdrawals without playing any or a sufficient number of games. Consecutive deposits and withdrawals are prohibited on the Platform because they are regarded as money laundering activities. Any User who is discovered engaging in such behavior violates our fair play deposit and withdrawal rules, and after an investigation, may be charged a penalty fee.
- The management of the company reserves the right to take legal action against any User who is determined to be a fraud User for any reason, such as being discovered making deposits or withdrawals from/to a fraudulent account, including but not limited to the seizure of the User's Account Balance and locking of the User's Account.
- You authorize us or our representatives to contact you via email, phone call, SMS, including third party messaging apps, to offer you our services, including but not limited to imparting product knowledge, offer/explain any promotional offers running on the Platform and offers made by third parties. This authorization applies whether you use the Platform, any sub-domains of the Platform, or related top-level domains, including mobile sites, apps, APIs, and widgets.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at any point of time and periodically for any cause in our sole discretion (except for prices). Any significant changes will be communicated to you by email and/or posting on the Site, depending on how we see fit to do so. Such modifications and/or changes shall take effect as soon as they are posted.
- Upon notice to you, we may change the conditions under which we offer you subscription services, including but not limited to the cost, content, or features of a subscription service. You have the option to stop using a subscription service if we change the price or dramatically reduce its features or nature.
- You will be entitled to receive the appropriate Service for any period for which you have already paid, or a pro rata refund, at our sole discretion, in the event that we terminate this Agreement and any Service supplied to you by us at any time upon notice to you. We might send you notice through email. If you break any of the terms of this Agreement, it will instantly come to an end. You will still be obligated to pay any outstanding charges and fees.
(N) OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Platform includes a combination of Content created by Company, its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights) in all software underlying Company and the Platform and material published on the Platform, including (but not limited to) Games, games software, advertisements, written Content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and flash animation, is owned by Company, its affiliates, partners, licensors and/or associates.
- Without any written consent of the Company, users are not permitted to alter, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any other way exploit any of the materials or Content on the Company, in whole or in part. Nothing in these Terms should be read as granting the Users any ownership or other rights in any intellectual property contained in the materials or content on the Platform, nor should they be understood to do so.
- Users may request permission to use any Content by writing in to helpdesk at www.taksaalplay.com.
- All content that users upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Platform, whether it is publicly posted or privately communicated, is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Each User affirms and guarantees that all Intellectual Property Rights in their Content are their own and that none of their Content infringes on the rights of any third parties. Users further affirm and agree to refrain from using or displaying any third party names, logos, markings, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights on the platform.
- The users agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, and assigns from any and all third-party claims, including those for infringement of intellectual property rights, that may be brought as a result of the display or use of names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual and proprietary rights on Co.
- We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you in which event you will assist and cooperate with Company in asserting any available defenses.
- Users hereby grant the Company, as well as the Company's partners, affiliates, licensors, and agents, a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, store, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- (a) A user's content may be displayed on a platform;
- (b) Distributed to other users for download or other acquisition, or both to other users via electronic or other media
- (c) Charging a fee to store users' content in a distant database that end users can access.
- Any format, platform, or technology used to distribute or store user content is subject to this license.
- Regardless of whether the Copyright Act of 1957 or another statute is in play, the license cannot expire because Company has not used it.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual property rights of any person (including Users), entity, or third party that appear on the Platform are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners, and any disputes or claims relating to such names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual property rights must be made in writing to the appropriate parties and given notice to the Company.
(O) Advertising or Promotion
- If as a user you need to communicate with our third parties such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners, while using the website (www.taksaal.com) than you could occasionally interact with them. You can communicate to them while receiving their communications, being directed to them, or using their services.
- All the above mentioned communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such advertisers and we are not responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
(P)Disconnection and Technical Issues
- You understand and agree that once a game has started, you will not be entitled to a refund of any participation fees you may have paid if you are unable to participate because of slow internet connections, faulty hardware, technical difficulties caused by the customer's hardware, internet connection problems, low computer configuration, or for any other cause not attributable to us.
- In the event of any technical difficulties, server failures, breakdowns, software errors, interruptions, or service malfunctions on our end, we will generally cancel the Game(s) and refund the entry fees following proper verification. No service fee will be applied to such Games, and you agree that we are not liable to you in all such circumstances. We reserve the right to void any game and refund the entry fee. We are not responsible for any user disconnections from the server, unless there is a server crash. We are also not responsible for any potential profits from any unfinished games.
- We do not hold any liability to any disconnection, lag, freeze or interference in network on the user’s computer or any other external networks.
- Any part of the Platform, including the accessibility of any feature, database, or Content on the Platform, may change, be suspended, or be discontinued at any time. At any time, in our sole discretion, and without limiting any other legal or equitable remedies we may have, we may also place restrictions on some features and services or limit your access to some portions of the Platform. However, in most cases, we won't act in this way unless there has been behavior that we believe violates these Terms or other policies posted on the Platform, or behavior that we believe is detrimental to other Users, our companies, or other information providers.
- You must stop using and accessing the Platform as soon as these conditions are terminated, and you must also discard any materials you have downloaded from it. You hereby agree and consent to the foregoing, as well as to the fact that we may, in our sole discretion, use our right in relation to any or all of the foregoing and that we will not be held responsible for the same in any way.
- As a user you agree or acknowledge that your representations, warranties, and the limitations of liability, license grant, governing law and jurisdiction, and confidentiality clauses will stand the test of time and the expiration or termination of these Terms.
(R) Tax & TDS Policy
- The user of the Services is sole responsible for paying all relevant taxes, levies, duties, and other fees. Additionally, the corporation won't deduct TDS from net winning sums up to or below Rs. 10,000.
- TDS will be deducted by the corporation from any net winning sums over Rs. 10,000 before the winnings, prize, goods, or money is released.
- In accordance with the legislation, the corporation will withhold TDS from net gaming wins. Any game entry fee is subtracted when calculating net winnings.
- The timing of the provision of services is noted and taken into account for determining the appropriate taxes amount. To that extent, the earliest date from the date of invoice issuance, date of payment receipt, date of service providing, and date of recording is taken into consideration to determine the date of service supply. The date of supply will be the day on which funds are actually credited to the winner as we receive payments in advance as actionable claims.
- Your prize will only be redeemable if the winning product is worth more than Rs. 10,000 after TDS is deducted. According to Section 194B of the Income Tax Act of 1961 read with Section 115BB, TDS amount is to be paid to Cyphertech Games. Additionally, a User must submit his genuine PAN wherever appropriate so that the organisation can properly file TDS deducted.
- The user will be considered to have not given their PAN at all if they supply inaccurate, false PAN details. Regardless of the method of payment, the value of TDS will be deducted. The payment of TDS is due within 24 hours. Please allow 15 working days for Cyphertech to deliver your reward.
- If TDS is required (under Section 194B read with Section 115BB of the Income Tax Act, 1961) in order to claim your winning product, then you have 24 hours from the moment of winning to pay TDS before you can take possession of your prize money. A user's winnings will be deemed expired if TDS is not paid within 24 hours.
(S) Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the company will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- (i) the access to, use of, or inability to access to or use the services;
- (ii) any kind of behavior or materials shown by third parties while using the services, including without limitation any offensive, libellous, or unlawful actions by other users or third parties;
- (iii) anything that was accessed through the Services;
- (iv) Unauthorized use of or access to the content; or
- (v) any disasters caused by nature.
- The users agree to defend, indemnify, and hold companies harmless from any claims made by the third parties resulting from or connected to their interactions with them or their participation in any Contests.
- Any right or provision of these terms and conditions that Cyphertech chooses not to enforce will not be taken to be waived in any way. The remaining sections of these conditions will still apply in full force and effect if any provision of them is found to be invalid or unenforceable and will only be reduced or eliminated to the degree necessary.
- These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. It is further agreed and acknowledged by the Users, that their ability to access the services will further be dependent upon the specific rules, laws, and regulations of their state of residence.
- The courts in New Delhi will be the only venue for any reclaim any kind of claims, lawsuits, or other disputes relating to the services provided. Users waive any objections that they may have regarding an unfavorable forum and agree to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts.
(T) Restricted Territories in which services are not offered are Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Odisha, Telangana, and Sikkim and outside India
- Individuals residing in specified states are prohibited from participating in the Game (s) in accordance with the laws and regulations that are in effect there. Currently, residents of the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Odisha, and Telangana, as well as residents of Sikkim and other countries outside of India, are not permitted to take part in the paid versions of the Game(s), as these states' legal frameworks forbid people from playing skill-based games that participants must pay to enter.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may use certain technologies for monitoring the activities including logging of your IP address to ascertain and verify your geographical location.
- Users who are residing in the aforementioned Indian states or outside of India are not permitted to play for real money or make deposits to play games on the Platform of our company. Users agree and acknowledge that if a person residing in such an Indian state registers as a User by providing false information, it is solely their responsibility. The Company also reserves the right to delete that User's Account without providing prior notice, and that User will not be entitled to demand or redeem the Account balance.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be accountable or responsible for any User's violation of any applicable state laws. Such Users may be subject to relevant fines from their respective State Governments or the Central Government of India, depending on the situation or the fraud they have committed.
- Users from all Indian states must always make sure they are abiding by the relevant state and central laws, and we will try to post any changes we see necessary to better inform the Users. You agree and accept that the User will get no consideration of any kind and that our decision in this matter will be binding and final.
(U) Grievance Redressal
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any kind of questions regarding how we use your data or to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information. For rescinding your consent and requesting that we delete the Personal Information we have about you. Your request will be addressed as quickly as we can, but no later than 30 days, or as long as allowed by applicable legislation. We will then erase your personal information, with the exception of any that must be kept on file by law. The other elements of these terms and policy will not be impacted if a court or other competent authority deems any of these terms and conditions to be invalid or unenforceable. The laws of the Republic of India shall apply and be construed in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree to the court's jurisdiction and location and waive any objections you may have to the location of the court. We retain the right to periodically update or change these terms and conditions. While reporting the complaint or grievances, please include the following information:
- (a) You should mention your necessary details such as name, address, contact number and email address;
- (b) Your connection to the complaint's subject, i.e. a complainant or representative of the afflicted person;
- (c) The name and age of the person who is being grieved or affected by the subject of the complaint, if you are acting on their behalf, and a declaration made under oath that you have the right to act in their place and to give us that person's personal information in connection with the complaint;
- (d) A detailed description of the complaint or grievance, including a precise indication of the content that is the subject of the complaint or grievance;
- (e) A declaration that the Content, in your honest opinion, breaches these terms; and
- (f) A declaration that the details included in the complaint or grievance are true.
- The company Cyphertech has reserved all the right to look into any such complaint, grievance, or notice and to take whatever action Cyphertech deems necessary to resolve the issues that will occur. You accept that your prompt cooperation with the investigation would make it easier to resolve your complaint, grievance, or notification. The company may contact you to ask for additional clarification, offer assistance with the investigation, or verify the information provided in it.
(U) Enforceability/ Administer
- You are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all of the terms and conditions that are mentioned above as well as any applicable game-specific rules and regulations by registering.
- We advise you to preserve a record of all the transactions, game regulations, cancellation policies, and payment terms.
- We are not giving up or waiving our rights to take action in response to any prior, concurrent, subsequent, or similar breaches if we choose not to act or move slowly in response to your violation of any of these Terms and conditions.
- The legality and enforceability of the remaining sections of these Terms shall not be impacted if any judicial or quasi-judicial body in India rules that any of the provisions are illegal, void, or unenforceable for any reason. Any such improper term or condition will be substituted with another term or condition that is equally or more nearly effective to the original faulty term and is valid and enforceable. In such a situation, the parties shall be required to replace the void, illegal, or unenforceable provision with a valid, legal, and enforceable provision that, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the intent and goals of the Company as expressed in the void, illegal, or unenforceable provision.
How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any kind of questions or want to seek clarifications about these terms and conditions that are written above, or any complaints, comments, concerns or feedback about our Data privacy and protection practices, then you can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer,Cyphertech
E-mail : email@example.com
Last Updated: February 1, 2023